Sunday, 13 March 2011

The US tour

I think 'exciting' may be the most overused word in my vocabulary at the moment (usually followed by an exclamation mark) but I'm afraid I'm going to have to use it again....

Exciting times! I received an email on Monday from my publicist at HarperCollins US with details of my US tour. I'm particularly happy about this because one of the things I'm really looking forward to over the coming months is meeting people who have read, or think they might want to read, Before I Go to Sleep. Plus I love visiting the States, though so far I've only been to New York and, almost twenty years ago, California and the Pacific coast. So I'm really looking forward to seeing more of America.

For those who are interested, here are the first few dates that have been confirmed.


Friday, June 24, 2011
06:30 PM

MURDER BY THE BOOK
2342 Bissonnet ST Houston, TX 77005

Sunday, June 26, 2011
02:00 PM

BARNES & NOBLE
3721 Veterans Memorial Boulev Metairie, LA 70002

Monday, June 27, 2011
08:00 PM

BOOKS & BOOKS
265 Aragon AVE Coral Gables, FL 33134

Tuesday, June 28, 2011
07:00 PM

MURDER ON THE BEACH MYSTERY BOOKSTORE/Delray Beach
(NE 2nd Ave) 273 Pineapple Grove Way Delray Beach, FL 33444

To keep up-to-date with further events in the States then please look at my page on the HarperCollins website. For all events then please follow my Facebook page.... 

4 comments:

Jayne said...

If the most over-used word for you at the moment is 'exciting!' then the most over-used word for me in my comments on your blog is 'fantastic!' But I shall copy your example...

Fantastic! Wow - all those lovely places in America. What a journey you're on - both physically and with your writing. It's great to see hard work pays off. :)

S J Watson said...

Thanks Jayne!

SJW

JennSalas said...

I am right in the middle of reading a e-galley copy of your book and cannot put it down. I work for a library in Martin County, FL so I will definitely be trying to make it to one of the South Florida events.

I am also impressed with the fact you are writing from a woman's perspective and that you are so convincing. =)

S J Watson said...

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you're enjoying the book!

SJW