Monday, 27 June 2011

The US Tour...

So. I spent the day talking about and signing copies of Before I Go to Sleep. I've had two glasses of wine, and I'm sitting in my hotel in New Orleans. Through the window I have a great view of the Mississippi. I can see paddle steamers on the water, the lights of the city shimmer. I know I ought to blog about the tour so far, and hopefully soon I'll be writing about my experiences, but for now there're more beignets to eat and there's a hot, steamy city to explore, so I'm heading out...

6 comments:

Michael Malone said...

Nice.

(and so jealous!)

Enjoy.

OxfordDickie said...

I've just heard the first part of the radio dramatisation of your book. I'm hooked!

Will need to pick up a copy.

i do have a question, has there been a play treatment been done of it?

Richard

zoanne1uk@yahoo.co.uk

S J Watson said...

Hi Richard - am glad you're enjoying the dramatisation! There hasn't been a play treatment done, no, though the film rights have been sold.

SJW

Mona F. said...

This book is just now coming into our library and I am first on the holds list. I am a librarian and can tell you that there's a lot of good word about the book in the library world.

Mona F. said...

Also, can you tell us a little bit about your experience at the American Library Association's convention in New Orleans? I'm thinking it was a good one!

S J Watson said...

I shall certainly try, Mona! It was a great event - I really enjoyed it. More detail soon! SJW