Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Birmingham Big City Read

I'll be in Birmingham today (December 7th) to help launch an exciting project! Before I Go to Sleep has been chosen as the Birmingham Big City Read!

From now until February 2012, Birmingham Libraries are setting free 1,000 copies of the book  for people to read, review and pass on to a friend.

Take a look here on "Reading Groups for Everyone" - where  readers, reading groups and book clubs can be  part of the project by posting their reviews of the book. They've put together lots of information, which will hopefully inspire you to get reading and to get reviewing.


Adele said...

I just finished reading your "first" novel. It is brilliant. I am telling everyone I know to get it and read it. I loved it. I cannot imagine how long it took you to write and it took me 3 days to read it. Of course I stayed up till 2 am last night and read it straight through. Like a good wait to go to the bathroom.

Brilliant. I loved the story. I loved the characters. Page turner, okay. Good, definitely. Best seller, my vote.

You are so good, better than good. There is so much more to say...for another time...Good work.

S J Watson said...

What a lovely comment - thank you so much Adele. I'm so happy you liked the book!


Trish said...

Congratulations, Steve. This is a wonderful novel and the fact that it's your first is amazing. I have just finished the book and will be recommending it to all my book-loving friends. The story is so well-written; you kept me guessing right to the end. I hope there's another book in the pipeline because I'm waiting anxiously for its release.