Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Hat trick!

I've just heard that Before I Go to Sleep will be at number one in the Sunday Times bestseller list again this week, making it three weeks in a row! It's so wonderful that people are enjoying the book - again, to everyone who has bought and read the book, and recommended it to their friends, thank you!!


autumnmiss said...

thats great news congrats, i am loving it.

Anonymous said...

Words cannot describe how phenomenal Before I Go To Sleep is. I finished it 5 minutes ago and felt the need to thank you for creating such a moving and powerful book. You are an incredible writer and Before I Go To Sleep is unforgettable! I will surely tell my friends all about it! I'm in love with your writing style and will buy all your books without a doubt. Good luck - Thank-you again for a great read!

Much Love: Hannah

Anonymous said...

I finished your book an hour ago and im still jittering. I loved the book so much. I've always wanted to be an author and this is the feeling I want readers to experience after finishing my book. Thank you! ~H.M.A.