Great cover, SJ. Hope everything goes fantastically well for you.
Thank you so much - I really do appreciate your kind wishesSJW
It looks fantastic! Love the type font/setting, and it's a really strong image. I think it will be staring at people as soon as they walk into the book store. Can't wait!
Thanks Jayne - yes, I'm very happy with it!SJW
Hi Steve.Looking great.Just pre-ordered two more for my offspring!Keep well and happy.
Thanks John! There's a GSTT copy floating about if you want a sneak preview (and can track it down...!)
When is it available? Totally intrigued by the mysterious covers and LOVE the title
Thanks Ev!It's out in the UK in April, Australia and NZ in May, , US and Canada in June...SJW
It's looks fantastic - Not being patriotic or anything, but I think I like the Oz cover best. Can't wait to read it!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Great cover, SJ. Hope everything goes fantastically well for you.
Thank you so much - I really do appreciate your kind wishes
SJW
It looks fantastic! Love the type font/setting, and it's a really strong image. I think it will be staring at people as soon as they walk into the book store. Can't wait!
Thanks Jayne - yes, I'm very happy with it!
SJW
Hi Steve.
Looking great.
Just pre-ordered two more for my offspring!
Keep well and happy.
Thanks John! There's a GSTT copy floating about if you want a sneak preview (and can track it down...!)
When is it available? Totally intrigued by the mysterious covers and LOVE the title
Thanks Ev!
It's out in the UK in April, Australia and NZ in May, , US and Canada in June...
SJW
It's looks fantastic - Not being patriotic or anything, but I think I like the Oz cover best. Can't wait to read it!
Post a Comment