Definitely the best yet, I feel! (Although I don't have the context to make an informed decision as yet!)Hope you're well - following events with interest!
Ohh I love the colour, that kind of pigeon grey, very nice. I've got to say though my favourite is still the one in the mirror. Do you have a favourite? Or are you not allowed to say :-)Hope all is well in London. Vikki x
I'm allowed to say, but I don't think I ought to!(Actually I love them all, though in different ways...)SJW
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Definitely the best yet, I feel! (Although I don't have the context to make an informed decision as yet!)
Hope you're well - following events with interest!
Ohh I love the colour, that kind of pigeon grey, very nice. I've got to say though my favourite is still the one in the mirror. Do you have a favourite? Or are you not allowed to say :-)
Hope all is well in London.
Vikki x
I'm allowed to say, but I don't think I ought to!
(Actually I love them all, though in different ways...)
SJW
Post a Comment