Saturday, 5 May 2012

I can now confirm...


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats SJ! One movie I'll be lining up for!

Anonymous said...

Wow cant wait, the book was great, one of the best reads.

Linda Kuno said...

GREAT!! I just finished the book...loved it. Looking forward to the movie. I live in Canada. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the movie.

themos said...

Amazing news!!!:D
I hope they will add as much details as they can from the book.

angie said...

I live here in Japan,and just finished the book...well done, Mr. Watson. I think Nicole Kidman is perfect for the role, she resembles Christine's eyes(UK book cover). And more bestsellers to come.

Thangaprakash Sengodan said...


Oh.. SJ, Just yesterday I finished reading of "Before I go to sleep". I usually prefer to read the non-fictional novels, this is the first one i bought in the bookshop with dare... but you did not disappoint me.. The book was so interesting and I was very curious to find the climax.... I was fully stunned when I complete the novel... I got another surprise when I surfed internet that this novel is going to be filmed soon... eagerly waiting for the movie...

Josi Black said...

Hello I com from Germany !
I love this book!!!
It is the most famous thriller !

You are a so wonderful autor !

Anonymous said...

Just watched the 2006 Lifetime movie, Not My Life, that your book was based on. I like the small changes you made to turn it into a thrilling novel. Why a movie remake?

Harry said...

I'm enjoying the book, but rather irritated by theblurb on the back telling me that it's a crime story. I've already read 200 pages in which the crime element has purposely not been disclosed, and the element of uncertainty has been removed by the blurb.